Our Terms & Conditions
The Penrallt reception desk is available between 8am and 11pm.
Please contact our reservations team if you wish to check into the hotel outside these times.
Check-In And Check-Out Times
You can check-in from 3pm on the day of your arrival and we ask that you check-out by 10am on the day of your departure.
A £50.00 per room deposit is needed at the time of booking to secure your reservation. All rates are per night and include VAT at the current rate.
If the reservation is not cancelled outside of the 48-hour cancellation notice period, then you will forfeit the deposit. If the reservation is cancelled within a 24-hour period before arrival, you will be charged in full for your first nights stay.
We accept Amex, Diners & all major credit & debit cards.
No smoking is permitted in any internal area.
Parking is available on site at no extra cost.
No pets are allowed in the main hotel building. Please contact our reservations team to check availability in our dog friendly classic garden room
Website Terms and Conditions
1. The information and material provided on this website is provided free of charge (except where otherwise stated) and solely for illustrative purposes. It is not intended to and does not establish a business, contractual or employment relationship with The Penrallt.
2. The information, contents, text, images, including but not limited to html code, scripts, and photography is the property of The Penrallt otherwise acknowledged) and may not be copied, reproduced, republished, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way without our express, advance, written consent.
3. This site is provided "as is" and The Penrallt expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall The Penrallt or any of its employees or contractors be liable for any damages whatsoever in connection with the information or material on this website, including but not limited to actual, consequential, direct, exemplary, incidental, indirect, punitive or special damages.
4. Links on this site may lead to services or sites not operated by The Penrallt. No judgement or warranty is made with respect to such other services or sites and The Penrallt takes no responsibility for such other sites or services. A link to another site or service is not an endorsement of that site or service. Any use you make of the information provided on this site, or any site or service linked to by this site, is at your own risk.
5. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.